Notes on data processing
Name and contact details of the processing controller
Heim Gerätebau GmbH & Co. KG
Am Funkturm 21
Fon: +49 (0)581 – 2115730
Fax: +49 (0)581 – 211573-21
Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose and their use
When you contact us, we collect the following information:
- valid e-mail address
- Information necessary for processing your request
These data are collected,
- to identify you as a contact person,
- to be able to give you appropriate advice,
- to correspond with you,
- for invoicing and
- as a precautionary measure in the event of cases for the settlement of any claims arising from the business relationship (e.g. liability claims or payment claims).
Data processing is carried out at your request and is necessary for the purposes stated for the appropriate processing of the request in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
The personal data collected by us for processing your enquiry will be stored until you request us to delete it, revoke your consent to its storage or the purpose for storing the data no longer applies (e.g. after your enquiry has been processed), unless we have given your consent in accordance with Article 6 (1) (b) of the German Data Protection Act (DSGVO). 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO due to tax and commercial storage and documentation obligations (from HGB, StGB or AO) to a longer storage or you have consented to a storage going beyond this according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
Disclosure of data to third parties
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
Insofar as this is necessary pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S 1 lit. b DSGVO for the performance of a contract or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures with you, your personal data will be passed on to third parties. The passed-on data may only be used by the third party for the stated purposes.
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 DSGVO to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. As a result, we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future;
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data, unless it has been collected from us, as well as the existence of an automated decision making process including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless processing is necessary for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, for fulfilling a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for asserting, exercising or defending legal claims;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful but you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another responsible person, and
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters for this purpose. A list of data protection officers and their contact details can be found under the following link: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Service/Anschriften/anschriften_node.html
Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO if there are reasons for doing so which arise from your particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of objection, simply send an e-mail to email@example.com
The Internet web pages partly use so-called cookies. Cookies do not harm your computer and do not contain viruses. Cookies serve to make our offer more user-friendly, effective and secure. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and stored by your browser. Most of the cookies we use are so-called “session cookies”. They are deleted automatically after your visit. Other cookies remain stored on your terminal device until you delete them. These cookies allow us to recognize your browser the next time you visit.
You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and can allow cookies only in individual cases, accept cookies for certain cases or generally exclude them and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. If cookies are deactivated, the functionality of this website may be restricted.
The provider of the web pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
- Browser type and browser version
- Operating system in use
- Referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Time of the server request
These data cannot be assigned to specific persons. A merge of this data with other data sources does not take place. We reserve the right to check this data at a later date, if we become aware of specific indications for illegal use.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on the user’s computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about users’ use of this website is generally transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, the IP address of Google users within member states of the European Union or in other signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area will be shortened beforehand. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. IP anonymization is active on this website. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating the use of the website by users, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage for website operators.
We have activated the IP anonymization function on this website. As a result, your IP address will be truncated by Google within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area prior to transmission to the United States. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. Google will use this information on behalf of the website operator to analyze your use of the website, prepare a website activities report and to provide other services related to the website and Internet use to the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser through Google Analytics is not combined with other Google data.
You can reject cookies on your computer by changing the settings of your browser accordingly. However, please note that not all functions on our website may be fully available if you reject cookies. You can also prevent the collection of data related to your website use generated by the cookie (including your IP address) and its transmission to Google, as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin under the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
Objection to data collection
You can prevent the collection of your data by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set to prevent your data from being collected on future visits to this site: Deactivating Google Analytics.
Demographic characteristics with Google Analytics
This website uses the Google Analytics “demographics feature”. As a result, reports can be produced that contain statements on the age, gender and interests of the web page visitors. This data comes from interest-based advertising from Google and third-party visitor data. This data cannot be associated to a specific person. You can disable this feature at any time through the ad settings in your Google account, or generally prohibit the collection of your data by Google Analytics as outlined in the section “Objection to data collection”.
Our site uses the provider YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066, USA, represented by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA for the integration of videos. Normally, when you call up a page with embedded videos, your IP address is sent to YouTube and cookies are installed on your computer. However, we have integrated our YouTube videos with the extended data protection mode (in this case, YouTube still contacts Google’s DoubleClick service, but according to Google’s data protection declaration, personal data is not evaluated). As a result, YouTube no longer stores any information about the visitors unless they watch the video. If you click on the video, your IP address will be transmitted to YouTube and YouTube will know that you have viewed the video. If you are logged into YouTube, this information will also be assigned to your user account (you can prevent this by logging out of YouTube before viewing the video).
This site uses SSL encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of sensitive content, such as the requests you send to us as the web pages operator. An encrypted connection is indicated by the address line of the browser changing from “http: //” to “https: //” and by the lock symbol in your browser line. If SSL encryption is enabled, the data you submit to us cannot be read by third parties.