The classic for gentle turning
Never change a running system... This is especially true for our WW series fryer. The first appliance of this design was sold back in 1980 and has since established itself with bakers and customers all over the world as the perfect helper in the fat baking sector. And not without good reason: the classic among the fat-baking appliances is robust, durable and cost-effective thanks to its manual operation, yet has everything you need to produce your fat-baked pastries: A removable heating element insert with electronic temperature control for easy cleaning of the tub, a lifting frame for placing and removing the turning device or the dipping baskets, a drip tray and, of course, even an integrated proofer with trolley. On request an automatic cake donut depositor is available as an accessory for this fryer as well.
Our smallest model in the WW series is designed for approx. 240 Donuts per hour and is also available as a space-saving table model.
- Produce smaller production quantities on your worktop to save space with our tabletop appliance
- Depending on the baking time, you can achieve production quantities of approx. 240 Donuts per hour despite the small appliance
- Even the smallest models in the WW series are of course equipped with a turning device, drip tray and removal grid
Also available as a manual version...
Our WW double systems
Do you want to double your production quantities but don't want to invest in a in line system? How about our twin systems? You simply use two machines in parallel. This allows you to double your production volume without needing more staff. While one unit is baking, the baked goods on the other side are simply removed from the centre via the drip tray. After starting a new baking process, the baked goods on the other side are ready and can be removed. Maximum production, minimum effort...
Expertise at your side
Maintenance, repairs, customer services
Do you have questions about our products, need support in operating your system or have a special request? We will be happy to support you:
- Technical and product advice - We are happy to answer your questions or send you your personal offer by phone, email or via our contact form.
- Service requests and repairs - You want to have your system serviced by our service technicians or need help with the repair of your JUFEBA units? No problem! Contact us and we will take care of your request.
- Special constructions and special requirements - Do you need a special size or a custom-made product? Our possibilities are as varied as your wishes. Contact us and we will be happy to realise your individual requirements.